Scroll down for the free printable page of self-care affirmations.
In a world that often demands so much from us, taking intentional steps to care for our mental health is important. Among the powerful tools available, self-care affirmations stand out as a way to nurture a positive and compassionate relationship with oneself.
Affirmations are statements of empowerment and encouragement that, when repeated regularly, can influence the way we think and perceive ourselves. Here are some self-care affirmations you can use as a consistent part of your self-care routine.
- I have the power to make positive changes in my life.
- I am capable of setting healthy boundaries.
- It’s okay to say no to things that don’t serve me.
- I am beautiful on the inside and out.
- I am creating the life I desire.
- I am strong enough to ask for help when I need it.
- I show my body love by taking care of it.
- I have the right to make my own choices.
- I am worthy of love and respect.
- I am strong and capable of handling challenges.
Free Printable Self-Care Affirmations
Download free printable Self-Care Affirmations page. Just click on the image or text to download to your computer.
These files are for your personal use only and are not to be resold.
If you would like to support me in making more free printables, please feel free to leave a tip here. Thank you.
If you would like to have more journal prompts, check out my Printable Self-Care Affirmation Cards or my Printable Self Care Journal & Affirmation Pack that includes the Journal and a set of Self-Care Affirmation Cards. Both are available in my shop.