Ongoing Partner Deals
Disclaimer: The deals on this page contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting my business.
50% off sale on these products from Ken Bluttman. Ends May 16.
Ends Tuesday, May 17
Alice & Yusef (Ekit Hub): Ultimate Printable Card Deck Platinum EKit with Silver, Gold and Platinum Options. Starts at $9.95 for the Silver Pack:
- 12 Page Report
- 5 Articles
- 36 Fill-in-the-Blank Inspirational Cards
More options are on the same sales page. You can also get 5 Free Inspirational Cards. Ends May 17.
Lynette (Thrive Anywhere): Mindful Positivity Workbook. This is an interactive workbook that guides you to start seeing the positive in everything and everyone around you. Includes:
- 5 dividers
- 3 professionally edited mockups
- 30 social media blurbs
- 10 social media images
$23 (reg. $47). No coupon needed. Ends May 17
Becky (PLR Beach): Gratitude Journal Workshop. Watch Becky in this pre-recorded workshop as she creates a Gratitude Journal in PowerPoint. As a bonus, you will also get the commercial use Gratitude Journal that Becky mad. During this training, you’re going to be shown how to:
- Create a gratitude journal in PowerPoint
- Sketch out a design
- Learn how to create a mock-up in Canva
- Create a cover
$37 (reg. $47) with coupon: THANKFUL10. Ends May 17.
Sue (Createful Journals): Meet the Action Takers Bundle. This bundle features 9 products from students who have taken Sue’s List Builder’s Action Plan course. $17 (reg. $24.95). Introductory pricing ends May 17. Value of all the products in the bundle is $273. No coupon is required.
Ends Wednesday, May 18
Sheila (Pretty Printables) is celebrating her 1 year anniversary with a store wide 70% off sale. Here are some products you might like:
- Tropical Self Care Planner
- Beauty Skincare Routine Planner
- Bible & Prayer Journal
- Kids Activity Tracker & Music Planner
- Rose Teacher Planner
Save 70% store wide with code: FLASH70. Ends May 18.
Vivianne (Boss Lady Corner): Breastfeeding Allergy Mom Planner. This 26-page planner was designed by Vivianne who went through this with her own child so it is based on real personal experience. Visit the sales page to see all that’s included. Save 35% during launch and get it for $24.05 (Reg. $37) with code: LAUNCH35. Ends May 18.
Ends Friday, May 20
Cheri (Grow Your Blog With PLR) has a new product: Undated Designer Life Planner. There are several options:
digital only $37
printable only $27
Take $10 off any of the 3 options with coupon code: DESIGN1. Ends May 20.
Ends Tuesday, May 31
Melody (PLR of the Month Club) Digital Planner Intensive. This is a 6-week series of LIVE Workshops, teaching you how to create Digital Planners from the ground up.
Not interested in learning how to make digital planners from scratch? What about all the PLR digital planner templates you’ve picked up? This course will give you the skills to create just about anything you can think of with them. There’s a whole world out there beyond planners and journals.
This course will cover:
- Best template size to work with
- Working with Master Slides (or Slide Masters, depending on your system)
- Landscape, Center coil and Horizontal planner designs
- Page flipping tabs – and why you may not always want to use them
- How to make realistic coils (a super easy way!)
- How to convert your Digital Planners to Printables in minutes
- Finding the ‘happy medium’ between ‘realistic-looking’ products and what the customer really wants (it may not be what you think)
- Creating graphics that are uniquely yours
- Creating foundation templates quickly and easily
- Quick and easy ways to choose your color palettes
- Thinking outside the box – creating totally new products and concepts
- LIVE WORKSHOPS – at least 12 hours of live interactive instruction
- Replays for life
- Interactive Q&A with every session
- Oodles of templates and goodies
- And so much more
If you sign up before June 1, you’ll get $50 off the course and pay only $47 with code: INTENSIVE50.
Ruthie (Ritchie Media) has a new mini membership: Coloring Patterns Monthly. Each month you’ll get 25 unique coloring patterns you can use in a variety of ways:
- Mix and match the designs to create coloring books, planners and journals to sell or give away on your own site, or on platforms like Etsy, Shopify, etc.
- Use them as fill to create new coloring pages
- Use them on POD products such as mugs, cushions, and wall art
- Add color to make completely new products for different niches
Get it for only $5 through the end of May (reg. $7/month) with code: LAUNCH5
Great Resource For Etsy/Printable Sellers: From Stuart Turnbull: Top 100 Etsy Printables Sellers. This is a newly updated learning resource for people who want to start selling printables on Etsy or who want to improve the sales in their current Etsy shop. For each shop, you’ll get:
➢ A link to the shop
➢ What products they sell and how many sales they’ve made
➢ When they started
➢ The # of 5 star reviews
This will save you time in your research. Discover what works by learning from the best shops. Looking at the shops in this list will show you:
➢ Which products are selling best
➢ Which keyword phrases are being used
➢ Which tags work best
➢ Price points for different products
➢ The descriptions that are working
➢ Bonus: Etsy SEO & keyword guide
$10. Ends May 31.
Subscriber Exclusive: Marian (Marian’s Designs) has given me a coupon just for my list for her Lights, Camera, Action course. [Note: I had a review copy of the course.]
TikTok, YouTube, product videos. Videos are everywhere and they SELL your products. But how do you make them? Marian will teach you how to do it with software you probably already have: PowerPoint.
Here’s what’s included:
- Over 40 bite-size videos to guide you through the techniques.
- How to create GIFs for business and fun. Mainstream brands now see GIFs as a useful tool in their marketing arsenal.
- Using Animations to create interest.
- Using Transitions to make multiple images flow better.
- How to create flipbooks to show off your planners, journals and coloring books.
- How to vary an animation to make it appear, move, flash and more.
- How to add your GIF to your slides to make even more interest.
- How to use public domain videos in your video.
- How to use videos as a product to sell on your own website or Etsy.
- and much more.
If you’d like to see a video I made following Marian’s course, you can watch it here: My TikTok Video. (The music is from TikTok.)
You can save $20 with coupon: SF20Off and get it for only $47 until the end of the month. Lights, Camera, Action
If you enjoy Marian’s courses as much as I do, she also has a monthly membership for only $34/month that gives you access to all past and future courses. You can see a list of the currently available courses here: Learn with the Faculty
D’vorah (Share Your Brilliance): May Workshop & PLR Pack – Create Products from PLR Checklists. In this workshop, you’ll look at ways to transform PLR checklists into a variety of different, coordinated products. You’ll also draw from PLR Journal prompts as another source of rich content to build a series of products around. In your PLR Pack, you’ll find sample products as well as templates you can use to transform PLR content that you own.
Save $10 off this month’s featured a la carte workshop and get it for $27 with code: SAVE10.
You can also get this workshop as part of the monthly Content Creation Club which is $27/month. Details for both are on the same page.
From Amy Harrop: Easy Party Printables. This includes everything you need to create ready-to-sell and in-demand printables for special occasions, celebrations, and parties in as little as 5 minutes:
• In-Depth PDF Guide – 90+ pages
• Over The Shoulder Video Training
• Done-for-you templates in both PPT and Canva
• Tutorial videos so you can easily customize each template.
• Supplemental content such as worksheets and checklists to make profiting even easier
• Bonuses and more
$19.99 (reg. $29.99) with coupon code: EASY10. Ends May 31
No End Date – Ongoing
Puzzle Book Domination from Keith Wheeler Books. Puzzle books are huge sellers on KDP but they’re also really competitive. How can you stand out?
This course will teach you how to create your own unique and profitable puzzle and game types that you won’t find in any paid puzzle generating software. And these are puzzles that Keith has tested and have actually sold on Amazon.
Starter Level $47:
- 4 puzzle types with over-the-shoulder video tutorials on how to create the puzzles in PowerPoint
- Ready to publish PDF instructions (telling your customers how to do your unique puzzles)
- How to combine your puzzles with software generated puzzles
- How to check trademarks
- Access to all puzzle book tutorials from Keith Wheeler Books YT channel
- No graphic design or tech skills required
There are 2 upsells for this:
Puzzle Book Domination PRO $67:
- 11 additional puzzle types
- Book cover tips and tricks (specific to puzzle books)
- How to make puzzle books more profitable
- Fully editable PowerPoint files for all 15 puzzles
Puzzle Book Domination PREMIUM $67:
- 12 paper/pencil game types
- How to create a custom game
- How to make custom game pieces
- Secret 3 phase process
- Fully editable PowerPoint files for all 12 game types
From Andreas Quintana: Toddler Coloring Cash. This is an easy-to-follow system that allows you to easily create books that are popular on Amazon. Parents are always looking for ways to keep their kids entertained and some parents will even buy more than one copy of these books for their kids to color multiple times.
When I first started with KDP, I created several of these types of books, and one of them, an ABC toddler coloring book, is still my bestselling book and sells several copies a month on autopilot. I don’t do any promotion for it. After watching Andreas’ training, I’m thinking I should make some more.
This video course will teach you:
- how to find free images to use in your books.
- how to find the right keywords without using paid tools.
- how to write a title and description.
- how to use Canva to create your books for free.
- an inexpensive way to outsource your cover.
- how to market your books for free.
There is also a bonus video training: Gold Rush Printables which shows you printable niches on Etsy that are selling like crazy.
Get Toddler Coloring Cash for only $17. There is also an upsell for $27 to get 70 ready-to-sell templates that you can use in your projects.
Also from Andreas Quintana: Holy Coloring Royalties. The Bible verse coloring book niche has very low competition and has a very good potential for making sales with minimal marketing efforts.
The main course contains 8 step-by-step videos showing your customers how to create, sell & promote Bible verse coloring books for $17.
There is also an upsell that consists of ready-to-sell templates that you can use in your projects for $27.
Jenn (Planning Addicts/Passion For PLR) has an exciting new membership: Kick Ass Accountability Society. Do you feel alone in your business or do you sometimes just feel stuck and would like some extra support? People are 95% more likely to reach their goals when they share them with a group and meet regularly to review them.
This group will be a weekly Zoom call to check in with other members. It is not a mastermind or group coaching. It IS accountability with kindness, a place to be cheered on when you are achieving your goals, and a place to be supported when you are struggling. Join now for only $19.97/month. Sessions will start May 24th or 28th.