Creative Printable Designs is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact this site at shannon [@] creativeprintabledesigns.com if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and I will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles this site follows
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data is gathered about you
- How this site uses your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How this site secures your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
This site (either capitalized or not) – Creative Printable Designs website
Data Protection Principles
This site promises to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Processing activities have lawful grounds. Your rights are always considered before Processing Personal Data. This site will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose and processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. This site only gathers and processes the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. This site will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- This site will do its best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- This site will do its best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have the right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from this site’s records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that your request is refused under the Rights of Access, this site will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact this site.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data this site gathers
Information you have provided this site with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address, etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with this site. The information you provide is saved in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use this site’s services or look at the contents of the website, your activities may be logged.
While you visit this site, the following is tracked:
- Products you’ve viewed: this is used, for example, to show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: this is used for purposes like estimating taxes
When you purchase from this site, you will be asked to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. This information is used for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for this site’s store
- Comply with any legal obligations this site has, such as calculating taxes
- Improve store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, this site will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Generally information about you is stored for as long as this site needs the information for the purposes for which it is collected and used, and this site is not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, this site will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
This site will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Information from this site’s partners
This site gathers information from trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with this site. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of partners here.
Publicly available information
This site might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How this site uses your Personal Data
This site uses your Personal Data in order to:
- provide a service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
This site uses your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, this site processes your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing
On the ground of legitimate interest, this site processes your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers (from this site and/or carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyze this site’s client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction.
As long as you have not informed this site otherwise, this site considers offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be a legitimate interest.
With your consent, this site processes your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from this site and/or carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes this site has asked your consent for.
This site processes your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligations rising from law and/or uses your Personal Data for options provided by law. This site reserves the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. This site will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. This site saves your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than necessary.
This site might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, this site will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
This site will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
This site does not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to this site’s trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. This site shares your data with:
Connected third parties:
- Google Analytics
This site only works with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. This site discloses your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when this site is legally obliged to do so. This site might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
You may request to have your information removed by visiting this site’s “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” page.
This site accepts payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
This site accepts payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
How this site secures your data
This site does its best to keep your Personal Data safe. This site uses safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). This site uses anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. This site monitors its systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though this site tries its best, security of information cannot be guaranteed. However, this site promises to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. This site will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. This site will do everything it reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with this site, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
This site does not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. This site does not target children with its services.
Cookies and other technologies this site uses
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only this site can access the cookies created by this website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on this site, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using this site’s service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, it might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of this website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Data Protection Officer
Phone: (506) 453-5965 Toll-free: 1-877-755-2811
Last modification was made December 24, 2022.